This role offers the best of both worlds at Pizza Hut. You’re a key member of the in-store team, while also having the freedom of the open road. Not to mention the joy of making hungry customers happy customers and the opportunity to work closely with your Hut team.
Our delivery drivers are the face of the brand. We need drivers who love what they do, are dedicated to representing Pizza Hut in a positive way and love putting a smile on a customer’s face. The shifts are flexible, but the knowledge that you’re delivering a slice of the world’s most-loved pizza is a constant! Our teams work with the latest, cutting-edge in-restaurant technology that times when to cook orders to perfection, meaning orders won’t be hanging around waiting for the driver to come back for their next delivery – you will be always be delighting our customers by delivering hot, fresh food.
What’s in it for you?
- Your office is the open road. It’s yours to travel as you like!
- You will gain experience in customer service and become integral to delivering our pizzas on time and with a smile. And you can earn good money, especially with tips!
- We offer opportunities for both bike riders and car owners.
Meet some of our delivery drivers, who share what they like most about their roles.
What you’ll need
Besides a love of pizza, here’s some of the things you need to know if you’re thinking about becoming a Delivery Driver:
- You need to be at least 18 years old to apply.
- It’s a quick and easy application process, which means you can be part of the team sooner than you may think.
- We offer more job security by employing you directly (rather than self-employed like many other delivery jobs), with all the benefits working for Pizza Hut brings.
- We’re flexible! Let’s talk about the hours you need. We can easily fit your shifts around your other job or life commitments.
- You can work using either your own car (after a DVLA check) or using one of our fleet of up-to-date and regularly maintained scooters.
- A friendly demeanour is key: Smile and treat customers like you would your family and friends. A smile and a kind word can make all the difference in the customer experience.
- For those that want to progress at Pizza Hut, we will invest in your on-going training and your career.
Across the board, your safety is our priority. For our bike delivery drivers we provide some of the best and safest scooters and uniforms in the delivery world. All team members are following strict social distancing where possible, Covid-19-safe in-store hygiene measures and contact-free delivery rules. We have strict protocols in place for all our teams, so that we can protect you and your families as well as our customers.
The job works for my family schedule. I enjoy being on the road delivering, and there is always overtime when I need it!
DELIVERY DRIVER, MERSEYSIDE
I feel incredibly safe delivering for Pizza Hut. Even the uniform is fantastic – I’m amazed how dry and secure it makes me feel.
BIKE DELIVERY DRIVER, LONDON
Whatever your role at Pizza Hut, you have space to grow and achieve. Our restaurant leadership teams are full of people who started in one of our entry-level positions and climbed the ladder all the way to the top. We believe in helping our team members reach their full potential within the business, and take pride in promoting from within our talented teams as well as finding skilled external expertise when needed.
As part of Yum! Brands, you will be able to enjoy experiences at both KFC and Taco Bell too. Yum! Brands is all over the world in over 150 countries – which means you may even have a chance to work internationally!